Social Media Marketing
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player. Job Responsibilities:
• Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Develop and execute a social media strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
• Brainstorm ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising social media campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused